April 06, 2006

Birthday Party

I'm having a birthday party soon
Thank goodness it isn't in June
At least now there's some
Of you who can come
And sing me a birthday tune

I know it's a quite a busy time
But I've gone through the trouble to rhyme
This party's in lieu
Of a Bar Review
You don't have excuses this time

It's happening at Union Jack's
But let me give you more of the facts
Come out at 9:00
And we'll have a good time
Have lots of drinks and some snacks

The address is not hard to know
It's 4915 St. Elmo
Bethesda's the city
Don't say that it's shitty
This British Pub will be aglow

Apologies also to you
Who are all saying 'boo-hoo'
If you can't come
It's all cool chum
But I wanted to invite you too

I heard there might be competition
For this weekend's birth-a-day wishin'
Don't sweat the choices
'Cause I'll be rejoicin'
With any party addition

And to finish up this little rhyme
I'll just repeat it one more time
Look right below
Here's all the info
If I see you it will be sublime

Thursday April 6 - 9:00PM
Union Jack's British Pub
4915 St. Elmo Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814
http://www.unionjacksbethesda.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home