November 10, 2005

To the Ever-Questioning Pasta Mama

Your claims are simply outrageous
And your venom has become contagious
It's also sardonic
And sort of ironic
The way you've become so courageous

Authorship comes in all forms
Twisting and shaped into norms
Tim just edits my work
So stop being a jerk
And prepare for my poetry storms!

Why is it now an obsenity?
Your concern for my identity
At least you've replied
And can no longer hide
Maybe now I will find some serenity

So again I am going to try
To answer you, "who am I?"
My name is not Tim
Nor David nor Jim
FOR I AM THE LIMERICK GUY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pasta Mama said...

timmo i think you might be schizo and there really is no cure for it but the good thing is that the law goes easy on mental peeps like you so you'll never have to live behind bars, no you'll just live in some white room all your life which is really no different from the room you live in now. kind of, sort of with the exception of the three wall hangings or was it four? well that's not the point, the point still is that you believe you're all these people when really limerick guy is just timmo and timmo is just limerick guy. hate to break it to you bud, but you're stuck being timmo for the rest of your life so embrace it as my yoga teacher would say and then breath in and breath out and focus on the abes when you do that.

but thanks a bunch for the limerick, it really didn't have anything to do with me though so i hope that's not the limerick for me because i'd like mine to be about: my great looks which includes my impeccable style, my fabu personality, my high IQ, my brown brains, my amazing dancing ability, my pizazz, my hula-hooping skills and last but no least by big, gracious heart which mind you is why lauren ever got crowned hula-hoop queen in the first place. sigh, yes i know, how can i be so great? HOW? now don't waste time thinking of answer, get working on MY LIMERICK PLEASE.

November 10, 2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Meeth... you're calling ME schizo?

November 11, 2005 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home