November 16, 2005

The Mega Post Dedicated to the Fans of Tim's Blog (And Last Post Until Thanksgiving, So Enjoy it People!)

Lyndsey

She worked hard to set up a meeting
But her patience is quickly depleting
Since they didn't show up
They'll need a sippie cup
After she gives the 1L's a beating

She'll knock some heads like Deniro
Outta thirty we had two more than zero
Bust those fools in the face
Because they're a disgrace
You know, Lyndsey, you're also MY hero

Deryn

Deryn's diction is clearly excitable
Yes such word choice is very reliable
Her words are much better
And they don't repeat letters
Like her fav'rite: uncopyrightable

To use such a word in this biz
Takes a real poetry wiz
Which word is a curse
To use in a verse?
"Uncopyrightable" is

Meeth

Never did I think I'd meet
A girl with such boots on her feet
But moreso the vex
Is the silver spandex
This combo just can't be beat

Her clothing might be eccentric
Some probably think it's electric
She goes for unique
Thinking it's chic
Perhaps she's just egocentric

Siobhan

There once was a girl named Siobhan
Who woke up at the crack of dawn
I tried to invite her
To a game of soccer
Too bad she was already gone

Now she is Panicky Pam
And describes when she's in a jam
They're all in her head
These cases of dread
But she doesn't give a damn

Amy

Another poet and friend
Who's more than able to blend
Cool stuff into Haiku
Anthropology too
She'll like it better here in the end

"What does that mean?" she will ask
"Is this some sort of a task?"
"Yes it is", I will say
"Write Haiku for me, eh?"
In the meantime, back to my flask

Bethany

She's not in love with Monroe
I wouldn't blame her though
The city's a bore
And ugly to its core
Sometimes it really does blow

But at home, she can find peace
With her dog, Angel, at least
Rambunctious and noisy
She'd run all the way to Boise
If she got free from her leash

Sarah

Sometimes she's known as "Sparrow"
Which makes this limerick quite narrow
Rhyming that word -
It's the name of a bird -
Is tough. How 'bout the word "pharoah"?

Oh wait, that doen't work
Which makes me seem like a jerk
I have plenty of time
I should NOT cheat to rhyme
At least it will give me a smirk

Kevin

You know, it would be heaven
If there were something like seven
Words I could use
That won't get me "boos"
For trying to rhyme with Kevin

I need some more time to think
But now I'm on the brink
Of bending the rules
To make rhymes for you fools
I really could use a drink!

Kyle

Oh my God am I done yet?
I'm sorta getting sick of this shit
But Kyle's my friend
I'll stick through this till the end
This next verse will be a big hit

In this verse about Kyle, I won't cheat
As bartender, he'll make you a treat
He'll mix random liquor
But then with a snicker
Realize the shit tastes like meat

Anusuya

Ms. George really knows how to dine
She likes chocolate biscuits with wine
Somehow she found Tim
I'm sure jealous of him
We agree that she's surely divine

Finishing with the best of the bunch
I do believe I have a hunch
That Anu will be happy
That this wasn't too sappy
Ok, I'm now off to make lunch!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Limerick Guy said...

Listen you bitch I will beat you
The very next time that I meet you
Be happy with it
You dumb little shit
I'll smack you around with a shoe

November 18, 2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger The Limerick Guy said...

Enough of these childish games
Your threatening poems are lame
You're unarmed in wit
So a battle of it
I would really consider a shame

November 22, 2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger Pasta Mama said...

cute little limerick man
i may be your next big fan
but before i join the club
i need you to write me a few more bubb
and then maybe i'll invite you for some raise bran.

OOOH LA LA!!
Move over little limey man
cuz here I come with an electric fan
and you'll be left with a watering can
i'm going to get eat some more raisin bran

December 01, 2005 1:30 AM  
Blogger The Limerick Guy said...

Forgive me before I get started,
Pastamama are you retarded?
Spell check is your friend
And I'm sure I could lend
To you something not to be disregarded

This thing's called a poetry book
And I'm sure you can find the right nook
To keep it and save it
I know that you crave it
Since an English class you never took

I'll educate you on this bit
There 're five lines in my poems you twit!
I don't have they time
To explain how they rhyme
But you clearly are not getting it

So I'll end this insulting rave
'Bout how you are as bright as a cave
Writing poems, you're not
Too incredibly hot,
So I hope now that you will behave

Oh, there's just one more thing
Please do not let it sting
Limericks are mine
And you really don't shine
Just remember that I am the king!

December 01, 2005 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home